About The Position
Sygnia is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to perform a range of expert level services. The successful candidates should have experience both as a security practitioner and security consultant, profound technological cyber knowledge and passion for cyber security. In addition, they should have a service approach, excellent communication skills and the ability to learn and work with the best in the field.
- Evaluate the state of security, configurations, and security strategy, identifying gaps and opportunities and anticipating needs
- Consult in cyber security engagements, including development of a cyber security plans and design implementation, and provide guidance on building security
- Recommend cyber security strategies, policies, and procedures
- Develop and support clients with internal training to assure deep understanding of fundamental cyber security practices, risks, and recommended mitigation tactics
- Create expert-level deliverables, and present results of the assessment to a broad range of clients and design plans to address specific cyber risks and vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with the cyber experts’ team in the development and implementation of cyber assessment tools, services, and best practices