- The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect your Personal Information through the Site, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you that you have consented to receive.
- We may use your designated email address to (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to “contact” us request from you.
- In case you have applied for a position via the Site, we may retain your CV and approach you in the future with respect to other and/or new positions that may be of relevance to you.
- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. However, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Log Files. When you browse or visit our Site, we may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. When you browse or visit our Site, we may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- The Way We Share Personal Information. We do not share or disclose your Personal Information with third parties except in the following ways:
- Use of Anonymous Information.We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Site and enhance your experience with the Site. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “sign-up for a demo” or “apply for a position” request as well as administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site.
- At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Site but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and Site that involve our interaction with you.
- Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to [email protected].Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at[email protected].
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy.In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Data Subject Rights.You may submit a request to receive certain information regarding our sue of your Personal Information, including the disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
- Our Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
Last updated: February 2022
Team8 Privacy Notice for Candidates
Last updated: August 21, 2023
We, Team8 Labs Ltd. (“Team8”, “Company” “we” or “us”) have prepared this privacy notice (“Notice”) for candidates in the process of applying for a job in our Company.
In connection with your job application and considering you as a candidate, we have to process certain Personal Data (as defined below).
The purpose of this Notice is to provide you with information regarding the Personal Data we collect, process, and use about you.
“Personal Data” means information that relates, alone or together with other data, to a uniquely identify or identifiable individual, as set for in applicable privacy laws.
You are not legally obligated to provide us with Personal Data, and you hereby confirm that providing us with Personal Data is of your own free will and consent. By submitting your application, you consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice and to our collection, processing, and sharing of Personal Data for the purposes set forth herein. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not apply for the relevant position. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change this Privacy Notice at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following the posting of the revised Privacy Notice.
In addition, you will see a number of references to the “Team8 Group”, which includes all other Team8 entities globally.
- What Personal Data do we collect and process?
We process the following information and Personal Data about you, including, without limitation, contact information, address, Curriculum Vitae (resume) information (such as, skills, work experience, education), URL of your LinkedIn and other online profiles and websites, files that you submit (such as work samples or assignments), the position for which you are considered, the source who submitted your candidacy (e.g., recruiting agency, referral), information from references, your responses to questionnaires sent to you by Company and to interview questions asked during the interview process, information about your candidacy and employment options (such as availability to be hired and salary expectations), materials you or other parties submitted (such as, evaluators) (collectively “Candidate Data”).
- Why does Company need to collect and process my Candidate Data?
- To receive, review and reply to your application.
- To verify the information you or others provide, and to check your references.
- To assess your suitability for the opportunity you applied for, and in certain cases, for other opportunities at Company.
- To facilitate the interview/recruiting process.
- To prepare an employment contract, if your application is successful.
- To stay in touch and engage with you for opportunities at Company, we may consider you for current and future opportunities.
- How Company shares my Candidate Data?
Company may transfer your Candidate Data to third parties located in any jurisdictions, as follows:
- Within the Company Group. As the Company is a part of a wider group of affiliates, Company may transfer the Candidate Data to, or otherwise allow access to, other entities within the Company Group or Company’s portfolio companies, which may use, transfer and process the Candidate Data in accordance with this Notice and applicable law.
- Service providers and other relevant third parties. As necessary in connection with your candidacy process, communication contact details and other Candidate Data may be transferred to partners, suppliers, vendors and other third parties as appropriate for the particular processing activity. If you were referred to us by a third party (such as recruiting agency, referral) we may inform the referrer about the status of your application.
- Regulators, authorities, and other third parties. As necessary for the purposes described above, Personal Data may be transferred to regulators, courts, and other authorities (e.g., tax and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (e.g., auditors and legal advisors), directors within the Company Group, insurance carriers, benefits providers, internal compliance and investigation teams (including external advisers appointed to conduct internal investigations). We will share your Candidate Data with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the potential working relationship with you, or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
- Acquiring entities. We may share your Candidate Data with other third parties. For example in the context of the possible sale, restructuring, or transfer, of some or all of the business, shares, or assets to a third party, we will disclose your Candidate Data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events.
- Professional advisors. We may share Candidate Data with our professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
Some of the recipients with whom we may share Candidate Data, as described above, may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction (including, EU and the US). In such cases, we use commercially reasonable efforts to make sure that the recipients of the Candidate Data undertake to take sufficient measures to ensure the privacy of your Candidate Data.
- Security. We implement industry standard measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss, unauthorized access, or use, of your Personal Data. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security.
- What rights do I have in respect of my Candidate Data?
Depending on your location, you may have several rights in relation to your Candidate Data. Such rights can be summarized in broad terms as follows (for more details contact us):
- Right of access. You may have the right to request access to your Candidate Data processed and/or stored about you. If you want to submit this request, please do it in writing to [email protected]. We do have to consider the interests of others though, so this is not an absolute right.
- Right to rectification and erasure. You may have the right to rectify and/or request to erase inaccurate, outdated or incomplete Candidate Data concerning you. If you want to submit this request, please do it in writing to [email protected] Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to delete or erase your Candidate Data (partially or totally).
- Who can I contact about this?
If you have concerns or questions regarding this Notice or if you would like to exercise your rights, you can send an email to [email protected].