We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our journey to create a new product in an early-stage start-up.
• Work closely with engineering teams to specify and prioritize product features and improvements.
• Take part in defining the product roadmap and lead its execution.
• Focus on ensuring that company customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with our product.
• Write product specifications, user stories and build wireframes.
• Translate business goals into objectives and product KPIs and ensure product initiatives have the right direction and focus to succeed in the market.
• Define and specify how the product will be measured to learn and constantly improve.
• Use Agile Product Management methodology.
• Details oriented, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• 4+ years of professional experience in a similar role (preferably in B2C, SaaS or e-commerce).
• Experience working with development teams, writing user stories, and specifying product features.
• Strong organizational, executional, and analytical skills, along with the ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
• Experienced in agile methodologies and ability to drive high performing teams and velocity.
• Experience managing the full product life cycle (idea – GTM).
• Strong understanding of customer needs, developing product hypotheses and translating them into a product solution- including both technical aspects and product development aspects (collection of usage data, metrics, etc..).
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience working on Data-Driven / B2B / SaaS/ Cyber-security products.
• Experience defining or overseeing UX aspects of product development.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Master’s degree.