A Stealth Mode Startup is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. We are a well-funded startup that is just beginning our journey and growing rapidly. We are looking for someone who can bring expertise, skill, innovation, and a passion for technology. We work in a hybrid model and are located in Tel-Aviv.
● Support the SDLC with pipelines, systems, environments, tools, and scripts.
● Deploy and manage Production, Staging, Development, and Testing environments.
● Research and Innovate with tooling and solutions across various DevOps disciplines.
● Prepare release and delivery solutions for customers and design partners.
● Provide Technical Support to other Developers in DevOps matters and integrations.
● Expertise with Cloud providers (AWS – preferred)
● Expertise with Infrastructure as code solutions (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc)
● Expertise with Containers, and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, or equivalent)
● Experience with scripting languages (Python, Java, Node, etc)
● Experience with microservices and distributed systems
● Experience with modern CI/CD systems and tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, Gitlab Pipelines, Github Actions, CodeFresh, etc)
Nice to Have
● Experience with providing support and integrations along the SDLC
● Experience with Application Security and Security Ecosystem Basics