About The Position
A Team8 Digital Health portfolio company, developing a product on the intersection between health and fintech, is looking for a data engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
We are seeking an experienced Data and Machine Learning Engineer to be a part of our team. This role will have you bridging the gap between data engineering and data science. You will be expected to design and develop robust data pipelines and apply machine learning algorithms to enhance our product’s capabilities and deliver actionable insights. If you thrive in startup environments, can make informed design decisions, and want to have a substantial impact on a product’s architecture, we would love to hear from you.
- Design, build, and maintain robust data pipelines, performing ETL operations to facilitate the efficient and reliable use of data.
- Develop and enhance open data collection capabilities, integrating multiple data sources (e.g., create data extraction tools that help scrape open source information and curate conflicting data sources into datasets that contain medical and firmographic data records) and modeling methodologies to drive actionable insights into our products.
- Transform data science prototypes into scalable, production-ready applications.
- Explore appropriate datasets and data representation methods to enhance existing machine learning capabilities, libraries, and frameworks.
- Architect ML pipelines and data-driven systems for scalability and efficiency.
- Be involved in the complete machine learning project cycle, from data extraction to model validation & A/B testing to model deployment.