About The Position
Tel Aviv, New York, Remote US
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to work approximately 20-30 hours / week in an open ended capacity starting in September.
As the Marketing Designer you’ll be responsible for maintaining and updating our visual brand identity across all marketing platforms. You’ll primarily be working cross functionally with the marketing team focusing on digital campaigns, presentations, landing pages, emails and more.
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish, effectively managing priorities and switching gears quickly when necessary
- Maintain the overall brand design for consistency and reputational awareness
- Collaborate with marketing department on new creatives
- Create platform-specific materials for social media, website, email (invitation and newsletter templates, one-off campaigns etc) and other platforms
- Develop landing pages in WordPress
- Act as Art Director for selecting photos and manipulating as needed for various uses
- Animate elements for social media, short videos and other applications
- Prepare decks and slides across the organization
- Follow and update brand guidelines as needed and assist in evolving and maintaining the visual identity across all platforms, internal and external
- Maintain a library of internal and sourced creative assets files, including logos, photos, charts/graphs, icons, templates and other files, to ensure that they are current, easy to find, and usable by staff across the organization