About The Position
Team8 is looking for an outstanding marketer for one of the companies in stealth mode within our FinTech foundry, which is focused on founding and scaling transformative companies. Led by Rakefet Russak Aminoach, former president and CEO of Leumi Group; Yuval Tal, founder of digital payments unicorn Payoneer; Ronen Assia, founder of social trading platform unicorn eToro; and Galia Beer-Gabel, former Head of Business Development for PayPal across Eastern Europe, Israel and Africa.
This is a great career opportunity for an experienced individual to join a highly motivated group and help us grow and transform our brand. Your contribution will play a meaningful role in ensuring we are uniquely positioned in the ecommerce space.
The company’s focus is on providing financial services for ecommerce sellers.
- Define marketing moments including the strategy and execution of key launch assets working in partnership with the Team8 marketing team.
- Create unique and impactful messaging and communications for launches and customer announcements.
- Compose and manage content including product, industry, and thought leadership content through blogs, white papers, eBooks, videos, web pages, presentations, and more
- Scale and deploy our unique messaging and brand voice into key owned and earned channels – PR, analyst relations, and social media
- Source and manage external creative agencies as needed to ensure key collateral is delivered.
- Design key web strategies to ensure brand and product narrative and experiences are unique and drive new revenue.
- Design, plan, manage and optimize integrated campaigns across multiple channels to generate a pipeline to support customer acquisition activity.
- Develop and manage marketing technology stack (CRM and automation)