About The Position
Team8 is hiring an exceptional Business Research Manager to join its fintech foundry in Tel Aviv or NYC. In this role, you will lead business research initiatives in support of Team8’s company creation, ideation, and validation processes. The research is an integral part of our ambitious effort to tackle big opportunities, create category-leading companies, and dramatically increase their chances of success.
As part of the business research role, you will lead research and analysis initiatives around the following areas at Team8’s fintech foundry:
- Market research to support our Ideation processes, including driving research of problems and opportunities, analysis of competitive landscapes, trends, and more
- Participate in and extract insights from the validation process of companies we create and help crystalize opportunities and conclusions
- Support the foundry’s portfolio companies with business analysis activities in their process of defining product/market fit and as they gear up towards further rounds of raising capital.
- Thought leadership activities support the positioning of the foundry, including identifying and monitoring market trends and preparing reports, white papers, articles, blog posts, speaking engagements material, and more.
- We are looking for an independent team player who is curious, hard-working, comfortable with numbers, and with previous experience in market research and competitive analysis. You need to be process-driven, extremely organized and detail-oriented, and capable of digesting massive amounts of information into clear and well-articulated conclusions.
In this role, you will play a key part in creating and managing processes, projects, and initiatives and working closely with the vehicle’s domain experts, the broader platform team, as well as with the founders of our portfolio companies.