Team8 is searching for an Executive/Personal Assistant to a Managing Partner.
Team8 is a venture group that builds and backs technology companies at the intersection of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data, fintech, enterprise software, and infrastructure. We rethink venture to provide entrepreneurs with an unfair advantage, accelerating success in an increasingly competitive landscape. Our deep understanding of the challenges faced by our industry and extensive network of global leaders uniquely positions us as the venture partner of choice. Team8’s leadership team includes unicorn founders, bank and fintech CEOs, and former leaders of Unit 8200, Israel’s elite military technology and intelligence agency.
We’re a results-driven team that values problem-solving, taking initiative, personal integrity and professionalism, while maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere. We believe you can get the job done and have fun doing it.
As Executive Assistant, you will work as part of an intimate team distributed between New York and Tel-Aviv and work closely with a broader ecosystem of fast-growing portfolio companies and their founders.
This is a great opportunity for someone with high energy, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, comfortability with complexity and uncertainty, ability to manage internal and external relationships and work with senior executives and cross-functional teams to be a part of building our all-digital future.
· Partner with the managing partner run an effective day-to-day business operation
· Diligently manage all aspects of the managing partner logistics, including scheduling, travel and meeting attendees.
· Assist with and facilitate meeting follow-ups, note-taking and execution of action items
· Administration of flights and accommodation for travel, as well as maintaining a positive attitude to handle last-minute changes.
· Handling highly sensitive and confidential material.
· Assist with special projects as needed, including planning board meetings,
· off-site meetings, team events, reports, presentations and briefs.