About The Position
Team8, the world’s leading company-building platform, is hiring a controller to join its finance team.
We are seeking an intelligent and hard-working individual, who is a team player, process-driven and detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual closing.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and tax return reports.
Assist with global Bookkeeping and helping with day-to-day finance operations.
- Supervise the intercompany billing process.
- Overseeing financial systems implementation.
- Assist with analysis as necessary for managerial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Assist with the external relationship with auditors.
- Undertaking of ad-hoc financial tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Lead efforts related to general accounting, revenue recognition, accounts payable, tax reporting, cash management, stock-based compensation, and other accounting-centric functions
- Maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Ideate and ultimately implement accounting policies and internal controls that span across all of our varied business units – both Israel and the US.
- Manage US and Israeli tax filing processes
- Manage corporate payroll, employee expense management, and benefits plan
- Manage external audit relationship and annual audit process
- Drive all aspects of the financial reporting process (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ensure unflinching accuracy throughout