About The Position
Team8 Capital, the early-stage venture capital fund of the Team8 Group, is seeking an investor focused on cybersecurity and enterprise infrastructure.
We’re looking for a highly motivated professional with a passion for startups and investing, who brings a wealth of expertise in cybersecurity and enterprise infrastructure.
This is an exceptional opportunity for talent who wish to enter, or grow, within the VC industry, or ones looking to become startup founders in the future.
In this role, you will:
- Do all things venture capital: developing investment thesis, sourcing new deals, conducting due diligence, help to achieve conviction and winning deals, as well as working closely with portfolio founders
- Work directly and closely with the Managing Partners of Team8 Capital
- Collaborate with the broader Team8 team of 70+ in-house company builders, including unicorn founders and serial entrepreneurs, as well as experts in tech research and ideation, G2M, marketing, business development, business research and strategy.
- Engage with thought leaders and domain experts in cybersecurity and enterprise infrastructure from across the Team8 Village network, including CISOs, CIOs, CTOs and accomplished founders from around the world
- Build relationships within the community of Israeli entrepreneurs in cyber and enterprise infrastructure, as well as with the VC community in Israel and abroad
- Work closely with portfolio founders on top of mind areas where you and Team8 can contribute
- Be an integral part of the growing Team8 Capital team, enhancing its processes and infrastructure
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Developing investment thesis in collaboration with peers from the Team8 Group as well as external analysts, customers and experts, and brainstorming on future market opportunities
- Sourcing deal flow of new Seed and A Rounds investments and evaluating their fit to our investment criteria
- Leading research and due diligence across the market, product, tech, and team. This will include conducting meetings with prospective customers and experts, analyzing market trends, dynamics, sizing, and competitive landscapes, as well as referencing founding and leadership teams.
- Concluding our investment work into thoughtful investment memorandums documents and presentation, gather data and synthesize it to be presented to the team and investment committee.
- Supporting portfolio companies in areas such as fundraising, roadmap, G2M, hiring and more, leveraging the robust Team8 platform at your service