We are looking for a bookkeeper to join our finance team. In this role, you will work closely with the Head Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finances.
· Managing the entire payroll process, from onboarding and new employees until terminations.
· Accountable for the monthly salary process including preparing the paychecks, employees’ reimbursement, bonuses, extra hours, etc.
· Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
· Prepare and manage monthly payments.
· Control and monitor company’s cash flow – daily reporting.
· Record and check day to day invoices from suppliers
· Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
· Issue invoices to customers, tracking AR invoices and ensure that receivables are collected promptly
· Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
· Credit cards reconciliation – monitoring the transactions daily and making sure receipts are received and saved, verifying, allocating, and recording the transactions in our book
· Expenses reimbursement – gathering the employees’ receipts and travel expenses reports, checking the reimbursement amount, saving and filing documentation
· Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
· Minimum Level 2 Bookkeeping diploma
· At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping payroll and bookkeeping principles.
· Certified Israeli payroll accountant
· Proficient in Excel- pivot, vlookup, reports.
· English proficiency – high level required
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently, high work ethic.