About The Position
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Global Business Development team. We believe this role can be a perfect fit for a team player who has experience in Sales Operations and has the skills to gather accurate data, build and adjust methodologies and be a key contributor for business growth.
- Maintain the data on the company’s CRM (HubSpot): Assure its accuracy, including reports, dashboard, configuration, process flows and ongoing support.
- Serve as trusted partner with the global commercial team (business development, partnerships, marketing) to bring strategic insights.
- Support the team with any business-related information and sales tool required to increase sales productivity and efficient processes. Explore new solutions and techniques to continually improve Forecast, Pipeline and other KPI tracking and accuracy.
- Empower the integration between commercial teams and consulting teams to ensure a smooth interface and accurate data to support both teams with the successful project delivery.
- Assist with scheduling and preparing for client/prospect meetings to allow an effective session, include providing the team with the client’s agenda and client’s details as well as ensuring the correct attendances from our end. Support commercial team with drafting proposals and SOWs using well defined templates and preparing material for biz dev meeting and key client presentations.
- Lead onboarding processes of both new team members and clients.
- Ensure pre-sales content (presentations, proposal templates, solution briefs) are centrally located, regularly updated with the latest versions and available to all team members.