About The Position
Sygnia is a cyber technology and service company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations world wide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and defeat attacks within their networks.
Sygnia has become the trusted advisor of executive managements and technology and security leaderships of leading companies in the US, Europe, APAC and LATAM, including Fortune 100 companies.
Sygnia applies “military grade” technological supremacy ,digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, to enable organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for Directors of Cyber Security Services for EMEA to Independently lead a set of clients in the region as part of the client leadership team.
- Develop long-term professional relationships and serve as the trusted advisor of industry leading multinational organizations
- Independently lead a set of clients in the region as part of the client leadership team, reporting to Regional VP of Cyber Security Services
- Generate new business opportunities and work with existing clients to drive additional engagements by attending events and client workshops, developing proposal and sales collateral, leading business development discussions and scoping engagements
- Maintain relationships with both client technical teams and leadership to anticipate client requirements, manage clients’ expectations in regard to Sygnia services
- Work closely with Sygnia’s engagement teams, develop and review deliverable reports. Lead and present status updates to a variety of audiences, including technical teams, CISOs, CIOs/CTOs and executive management
- Participate in internal capability building efforts, methodologies development and strategic discussions.