Sygnia is a leading cyber technology and services company which provides high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. The proven track record, commitment, and discretion have earned Sygnia the trust of security teams, senior executives, and management boards at leading organizations worldwide including many of the Fortune 500 companies. Sygnia is a Temasek company, part of the ISTARI Collective
The Sygnia Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help drive business growth. The purpose of this role is to provide digital marketing strategic direction, execution, and deliverables for our global cybersecurity services. This role leverages a strong understanding of all facets of digital management and will develop a comprehensive strategy, delivering the best experience on all channels.
• Ensure successful creation and implementation of media plan across digital advertising, including ABM efforts
• Manage all aspects of conversion rate optimization – website, campaigns, landing pages, etc.
• Oversee the design, UI/UX, traffic, and content of the website
• Evaluate best practices, trends, and innovation in digital marketing and provide insights on our online presence
• Optimize reporting processes at a global and regional level
• 3-5 years in Digital Marketing Management for the B2B segment, with proven ability to scale digital success
• Fluent English
• Experience with ABM
• Experience with industry standard systems – LinkedIn premium, Google Ads, Google Analytics, marketing automation platforms, SEO platforms
• Extensive experience with analytics platforms and best practices – hands-on experience building reports and dashboards
• Project planning – Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with other stakeholders in the corporate marketing team to build plans and track progress
• Highly creative and collaborative