About The Position
Sygnia is a top- tier cyber consulting and Incident Response group with a worldwide client base and presence in Israel, US, Latin America, and Singapore. It fuses together a unique understanding of both offensive and defensive Cyber and integrates technological knowledge with business consulting capabilities and a business-driven approach to cyber.
Sygnia is a super dynamic and exciting company, recruiting amazing people and professional talents, which was recently acquired by Temasek, and its vision is moving towards another value creation path.
Sygnia is looking for a bright Manager to join a world-class consulting organization.
As a manager in Sygnia, you will:
- Lead a team of top-tier cybersecurity consultants, delivering a variety of cybersecurity resilience enhancing engagements.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to customer needs and project scope and objectives. You will have full responsibility for the engagement lifecycle, including project initiation and planning, and the ongoing day-to-day management of the consulting team.
- Lead and present status updates to clients, develop reports and briefings for a variety of audiences, including technical teams, CISOs, CIOs/CTOs, and executive management.
- Serve as the trusted advisor of industry-leading multinational organizations, acting as the primary point of contact with clients during the engagements, and the most senior representative of the firm at client sites.
- Support building long-term relationships with clients, promoting client retention and continuous satisfaction.
- Participate in business development activities, project profitability and team utilization oversight, internal capability-building efforts, methodologies development, and strategic discussions.