We are a fast-growing cybersecurity startup based in Tel-Aviv, focused on Cloud Data
Security. It was founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their previous companies and was funded by one of the top tier cyber VCs.
With dozens of data assets types, across multiple clouds, data security and compliance has become an impossible task for organizations. Gaining visibility and control without compromising is key for unlocking true cloud data security.
we are the first agentless solution to discover, monitor and protect cloud data in real-time.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a Senior Devops Engineer, you will be in charge of (1) building and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines across all of our environments (2) monitoring and alerting our multi-cloud environments (3) manage our cloud infra and work with cutting edge, up-to-date tools, technologies and cloud services.
You will design, build and be responsible for high-performance, massively scalable, security systems and work with an excellent team of highly experienced engineers.
You will move fast, work at a high pace, and have a major part in making our vision a reality!
● Have at least 3 years of experience in building cloud-based infrastructure (Preferably AWS, Azure or GCP), including implementation of high-availability, scalable systems.
● Experience with kubernetes services such as GKE, EKS, AKS or similar.
● Experience with monitoring and alerting systems such as Prometheus, AlertManager, CloudWatch, Fluentd and Grafana.
● Experience in working with Terraform and HCL.
● Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD frameworks such as CircleCI, Jenkins, Github Actions.
● Experience in designing and implementing microservices architectures on cloud.
● Great coding skills (Python or other scripting language).
Nice to have:
● Experience with designing and building big-data architectures on cloud (using Kafka, Splank, Flink, etc).
● Self learner, highly motivated with the passion to learn and challenge yourself.
● Potential for building and leading the Devops group within the company.
● Familiarity with Cyber Technologies, Information Security and Software Security, etc.