Spiral’s mission is to create a future where banking helps people build a better life while making the world a better place. We deeply believe that banking can be a force for good! It should be easy, transparent, and ethical; And should reward those who give with exceptional benefits, so they can build a better life for themselves. Spiral brings people, charities, and banking together, to create a new world where giving is simple, engaging, effective, and accessible – so together we can create a better future for all.
Spiral combines banking and giving in to a single app, allowing its customers to easily and effectively manage their day-to-day banking and giving. By being the direct link between the 93 million potential customers and 1.5 million charities and nonprofits, Spiral is establishing leadership in a $450 Billion market.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, our team and investors have extensive experience building successful FinTech companies and running some of the world’s largest financial institutions and tech companies, including Morgan Stanley, Thomson Reuters, the New York Stock Exchange, Aspiration, Microsoft, and GrubHub.
Spiral has raised $14M from leading venture capital and strategic investors: Team8 Capital, Communitas Capital, Phoenix Insurance, and Nidoco AB.
A bit about what we are looking for
Spiral Product Managers work with engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time and fully remote.
• Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
• Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
• Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
• Understand Spiral strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
• 5+ years consumer product management or consumer product design experience
• 5+ years of experience in effectively bringing product, design and engineering together to achieve product goals
• 5+ years of data-driven, analytical decision making
• 5+ years of experience in technical architecture Mobile and web products
• 5+ years experience designing user interfaces and user journeys
• 5+ years experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
• Good understanding of the fintech space
• Proven experience developing and growing social or direct to consumer products, technologies and platforms
• Superb Spec writing skills
•Deep understanding and passion for UI/UX
Some Of Your Benefits
• Fully paid PPO medical, dental, and vision plans for you, spouse/partner, and children
• Paid time off allowing 20 days leave + two floating holidays
• 401(k) plan
Spiral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.