Sayata is a fast-growing start-up transforming the SMB (small- to medium-sized businesses) insurance industry. We developed a platform generating tremendous efficacies for all stakeholders, and our volumes have been growing >2x per quarter since launching in Q1 of 2020. The company was founded by 3 Talpiot graduates, and recently raised a $17M Series A, led by Team8 Capital and Vertex Ventures.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented people’s person to join our operations team and scale Sayata’s future by hiring and developing exceptional talent.
About the Role
As an HR and recruitment manager in Sayata, your main purpose will be hiring talents, scouting potential candidates through various channels, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. You will also work closely with our teams by building close relationships, becoming a trusted advisor for both employees and managers, and providing professional support to all levels to achieve the company’s goals. While the majority of our global employees work in Tel Aviv, you will also be assuming HR responsibilities with respect to our United States team. To succeed in this role, you must be truly passionate about people, have a growth-oriented mindset and an ability to drive processes both strategically and administratively.
• Managing recruiting processes for different departments from start to finish, including global hiring.
• Creating talent pipelines by using innovative talent acquisition channels.
• Building high-trust and impactful relationships with employees and leaders.
• Ensuring legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
• Participating in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
• Supporting process workflows: on-boarding and off-boarding, promotions, performance appraisals, key talent development, and more.
• Implementing key global HR processes and procedures.
• Contributing to the development and growth of the team through leadership, coaching, and team building.
• Involvement with additional projects and assignments as needed.
•3-5 years of experience in a similar role from a high-tech, fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
•Experience working in an international, multi-cultural environment.
•Excellent sourcing skills, great candidate outreach, and experience building short- and long-term sourcing strategies.
•Experience in managing recruitment processes from start to finish.
•Ability to be both strategic and hands-on.
•Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation, and an ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
•High level of energy, motivation, initiative, professionalism, and creativity.
•Familiarity with basic employment law principles in Israel (and the US a plus).
•Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences, or a related field.
Optional – but we would love it:
•Familiarity with the Insurtech/insurance industry
•Knowledge of HRIS systems