About The Position
At Dig Security, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our cloud data security platform.
As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal SDR candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to have productive conversations with a technical audience of IT professionals and CISOs.
- Use outbound prospecting outreach tactics including cold calling, email and social media to generate new sales opportunities
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential prospects
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and sales executives
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Work collaboratively with all cross-functional teams to achieve your quota
- Follow up with and qualify inbound leads
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs including calls made, connections, emails sent, meetings scheduled, meetings completed and pipeline generated
- Tracking of all activity in CRM and other systems
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Build trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market