About The Position
At Dig Security, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team.
We are looking for an exceptional proactive Account executive with strong sales skills to join our team.
In this role, You will manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle, generate new customer opportunities and manage a sales pipeline to deliver to quarterly/annual quota.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player, experienced in selling cyber security products with a proven track record of success in generating and winning new business.
Roles and responsibilities
- Managing the entire sales cycle from discovery to negotiation with a strong emphasis on new business, while growing existing accounts.
- Sell into and build relationships with enterprise-level Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) as well as other key executives and technical practitioners
- Identify new business opportunities and support them through closure.
- Manage the qualification process, building use cases, success criteria, business outcomes, and value selling
- Work closely with sales engineers on demos and POVs (Proof of Value)
- Ensure that any client issues and/or concerns are addressed.
- Managing a sales pipeline to deliver to quarterly/annual quota
- Deliver accurate weekly and quarterly forecasts.
- Stay up to date with cybersecurity threats, solutions, and security tools that may impact Customer’s needs.
- Work collaboratively with all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Marketing, Product, and Senior Management teams on market dynamics, customer requirements, and new opportunities