About The Position
FundGuard is a rapidly growing software technology company that still embodies a small start-up culture. Our primary customers are global custody banks, asset servicers and institutional asset managers. We are hiring Boston based Product Directors to help provide industry knowledge and design input for our expanding capabilities.
As a Product Director, you will be tasked with capturing client and market requirements, working closely with the R&D team to design and implement new features, and spending time in the application identifying improvements. You will also be asked to provide support and guidance for the onboarding team, client success team, and sales team when necessary.
- Gather requirements from clients and translate them into documentation with examples to be shared with R&D.
- Take ownership of specific enhancements, working with both clients and R&D to see that the feature is delivered and functional per requirements.
- Identify locations of improvement within the application. Raise and discuss with R&D to find solutions.
- Maintain a curiosity to explore new areas of the system, identifying any defects or areas to improve user experience.
- Become a FundGuard expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product.
- Support members of the onboarding and client success teams to provide quick turnaround to client questions regarding system capabilities.
- Lead product focused meetings with clients, prospects, and vendors.
- Capture and maintain enhancement priority lists to be review with both clients and internally.
- Support presales and sales efforts, by assisting in preparation for demos and presentations to prospective clients.