About The Position
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a passionate and creative Talent Sourcer & Employer Branding Specialist to join our professional state of the art HR team. This role combines 2 main responsibilities: showing the world what an amazing employer Planck is with creative solutions to attract talent; and proactively approaching talent in effective, personalized and innovative ways.
If you have outstanding storytelling and creative content creation skills, a strong understanding of social media, and a desire to bring those skills to your day-to-day work with an amazing company, surrounded with great people and an awesome work atmosphere – you should join our team!
What you will be doing
- Support the company’s hiring efforts globally.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to establish the company’s brand to attract talent.
- Create materials & develop strategies to increase online engagement, followers, and subscribers among our potential candidates.
- Keep up-to-date on digital media trends and evaluate new opportunities.
- Initiate events such as meetups, and conferences in collaboration with our internal teams.
- Utilize various channels (such as LinkedIn, GitHub, and Facebook) and crafting Boolean strings to search, identify, and activate passive candidates, while also building strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Develop innovative, creative, and engaging candidate sourcing strategies.
- Measure, analyze, and report on key metrics.
- Creating effective search strategies by using different tools such as referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn, GitHub, community forums, Facebook, etc.
- Manage job posts and publications on various sources and work to engage new partnerships with universities, alumni groups, conferences, and meet-ups to find new resources for engaging with potential candidates.
- Regularly interact with both active and passive candidates to build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs.
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience and brand Planck as a great working place.
- Manage leads coming from external networks and current employees. Reinitiate communications with past candidates who might be interested in new opportunities.