Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
In this position you will join a team that is responsible for building Planck’s ML Insights. In our team, Cloud, Machine Learning and Big Data are not just buzzwords, it’s our day by day work.
As part of your work you will face both engineering and machine learning challenges. It will be an opportunity for you to join the exciting journey of bringing the AI world into the insurance industry.
This position is a great opportunity for those who wish to add data-science capabilities to their toolbox, while still tackling hard engineering problems.
That is why we are looking for a strong, professional developer, independent and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
● 5+ Years of hands-on experience as a Backend developer – Must
● Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role – Must
● Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Great communication and collaboration skills
● 3+ Years hands-on experience in Python – Advantage
● Experience working on production SaaS products – Advantage Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
● Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
● Educational fund above the tax limitation
● High amount of PTO days and work-life balance