Ox Security builds security guardrails that empower builders to build securely at their own velocity, while cultivating a stronger and more innovative security culture. They do so by creating out-of-the-box, tailor-made, policy-as-code that empowers application builders to develop, deploy, and operate securely, and prevent security issues before they happen.
Founded in 2021 and headquartered in Tel Aviv, Ox Security is funded by Team8 – a venture group that builds and backs technology companies across Cyber, Data and Fintech.
About the founders: Neatsun Ziv & Lior Arzi spent the last decade running the Cyber Division at Check Point, where they gained unique experience and insights securing their own development cycles. They’re now leveraging this experience to build Ox Security with the mission of securing the modern product development process.
Ox Security is seeking a VP/Head of Marketing with an exceptional track record of leading product-led growth and enterprise sales for B2B Cyber/SaaS products.
This hands-on leadership role will create, shape, and be responsible for all aspects of Ox Security’s marketing including branding, communications, product marketing, and demand generation. Success will be measured by the success of the pipeline and engagement with key audiences (customers, prospects, and influencers)
This is a unique opportunity to be the first marketing hire and shape the positioning of a leading team in an exponentially emerging market. You will be working directly with the company’s founders (based in Tel Aviv).
● Develop and drive the branding of the company, product positioning, value proposition, personas and go-to-market strategy for Ox Security
● Oversee all lead and demand generation processes – from community building, digital marketing and events.
● Partner with Sales and Product leadership and team to test and iterate on go-to-market messaging and content development
● Work with freelancers and internal team to architect the content strategy that will extend our thought leadership position in the marketplace
● Own and develop a public relations strategy including analyst relations
● Bring a data-driven approach to all marketing efforts, modeling, and forecasting ROI, analyzing funnel metrics
● Align with the GTM leadership team on strategy, annual budgets, and plans
● 10+ years of experience in marketing management or product marketing role, preferably leading product-led-growth for a B2B SaaS company
● Technological “fluency”, ability to quickly grasp the challenges and opportunities of managing application & product security
● Entrepreneurial with the ability to maximize ROI, regardless of the size of the budget
● Demonstrated record of personally producing marketing deliverables, go-to-market initiatives and exceeding goals.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Self-starter attitude combined with strong collaboration skills
● BS/BA required