Ox Security builds security guardrails that empower builders to build securely at their own velocity, while cultivating a stronger and more innovative security culture. They do so by creating out-of-the-box, tailor-made, policy-as-code that empowers application builders to develop, deploy, and operate securely, and prevent security issues before they happen.
Founded in 2021 and headquartered in Tel Aviv, Ox Security is funded by Team8 – a venture group that builds and backs technology companies across Cyber, Data and Fintech.
About the founders: Neatsun Ziv & Lior Arzi spent the last decade running the Cyber Division at Check Point, where they gained unique experience and insights securing their own development cycles. They’re now leveraging this experience to build Ox Security with the mission of securing the modern product development process.
Ox Security is seeking for smart, curious, creative, and passionate Back-End developers that will join our startup core team to build a new & exciting product.
If you are looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should join us on our journey!
● Be part of our core engineering and leadership team, developing our security technology.
● Investigate, design & implement the core of an application and cloud security product.
● Investigate & evaluate open-source projects to use within our solution.
● Build a cloud-native application with modern microservice architecture.
● Build, mentor, and grow our practices and our technology stack.
● 5+ years of software engineering experience building production-level web applications in large-scale
● 5+ years of experience with modern languages NodeJS or equivalent programming
language, developing high-scale applications.
● Experience in application security and cloud security domains – Big advantage
● Strong cloud architecture skills – ability to design for scale and velocity of end-to-end
● Passion for clean code and agile work.
● Excellent communication and a great team member. Work daily with our product, and
the rest of the engineering team to make things work