Ox Security, a leader in software supply chain security, is looking for a bright, sharp-minded, and tech-savvy person who is looking to learn new technologies and own a wide area of responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to join an emerging marketing team and learn about marketing automation, marketing and BI tools, marketing and business processes, bizdev and much more.
The ideal candidate for the position must have a strong technical orientation, be self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude, attentive to detail, passionate about their work with a “can-do” approach.
The role is currently temporary (6 months) with an option to extend it.
What you would be doing:
● Be the “right hand” of the growth team and act as the go-to person for many diverse marketing and operational projects
● Leading marketing-ops-related projects and initiatives, ensuring high quality of service, streamlined processes
● Own and manage all technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
● Upload website content and create new web pages. (WordPress knowledge is a plus)
● Analyze user behavior across channels and provide recommendations for optimization
● Assist in leveraging and executing growth and operational programs and initiatives
● An active Industrial engineering / information systems student, with at least one year remaining until graduation
● Availability to work 50% of position during regular office hours
● Ability to learn technical concepts fast and independently with strong attention to details
● High level of English & Hebrew – A Must
● Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
● An excellent team member with excellent social skills, comfortable working with multiple interfaces simultaneously.
● Multitasker, ability to handle diverse and complicated topics/projects
● A fast learner with a problem solving attitude, creative mindset, and autodidactic skills.
● Experience working with any type of marketing technology/tool (WordPress, HTML, Hubspot or Pardot or any other marketing tool) – a plus
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle, from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit www.ox.security.
Ox Security is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.