About The Position
OX Security, a hyper growth cyber security startup and a leader in the software supply chain security industry, is looking for a talented, creative, seasoned, versatile, hands-on Director of Corporate Marketing to create, manage, edit, and share world-class content.
In this position, you will collaborate with multiple teams within the organization to manage the company’s online and offline communications to increase brand awareness & demand generation. You will be creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities about our company’s brand and product.
Responsibilities include; managing our PR and communications strategy, website & blog content, managing internal content, expanding our thought leadership, brand design, social media, webinars, as well as industry trade shows and conferences.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent English communicator with brilliant presentation and organizational skills, willing to roll up their sleeves. This role reports to the VP of Global Growth.
What you’ll do:
- Be our editor in chief, responsible for all of our content production, including managing our voice of brand, messaging and strategy
- Deliver effective and impactful content, e.g. blogs, social media posts, emails, video scripts, whitepapers, thought leadership bylines, and more
- Plan, write, and edit different types of content that drive brand awareness, lead generation, and market engagement, for a highly technical audience
- Manage and operate our website and blog
- Build and manage our content strategy and calendar
- Manage the company’s social media in order to increase OX’s presence.
- Collaborate with the demand generation efforts to provide compelling copywriting for various digital campaigns
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Work closely with the executive leadership to create standout content for thought leadership pieces and for finding strategic guest speaking opportunities
- Build & manage our PR, webinars, and field marketing efforts.
- Track content performance and engagement metrics