About The Position
FundGuard is a rapidly growing software technology company that still embodies a small start-up culture. Our primary customers are global custody banks, asset servicers and institutional asset managers. We are hiring Boston based Customer Onboarding Specialists to help set up these high-value customers for success through a clearly defined implementation process.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will educate new customers, help solve functional/technical problems, and ensure the smooth adoption of our products. Throughout our customer lifecycles, we prioritize delivering a fantastic customer experience, and onboarding is the first step of that process.
- Own and manage customer relationships from the point of sale through successful implementation.
- Develop measurements to help understand the impact of successful implementation.
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product implementation.
- Help the customer define their needs and manage their timeline toward seeing value.
- Work with sales, product, and support teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Build evergreen content and resources for customers (and other organizations) to use for education and to drive rapid product adoption.
- Become a FundGuard expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally.
- Quickly pick up and disseminate any updates to the product, both to your customers and to your internal teams as needed.
- Create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when onboarding customers.
- Successfully transfer customer relationships to a customer success manager after onboarding.