About The Position
noogata is industrializing enterprise AI, enabling enterprise to easily and scalably infuse AI into key operational processes at a fraction of the cost and complexity of current generation solutions. noogata’s technology allows enterprises to deploy prefabricated solutions for common industry use-cases, customize, and scale them in production without requiring custom development or data-science capabilities. noogata is looking for world-class engineers, machine-learning engineers, and data scientists to join us and build our product and grow our vision. We’re looking for customer-focused, self-driven people that want to solve big, complex problems with a huge impact.
- Own the product roadmap for the noogata solutions suite – Become a domain expert in applying data and AI/ML to drive impact in the CPG/Retail market and translate into an effective roadmap for noogata’s products
- Hands on product management: Writing specs, mockups, marketing collateral. Working closely with noogata developers, scientists and field teams on a daily basis.
- Define data-driven solutions for our core products and solution components. Work with our data-science and engineering teams to translate to research and development plans
- Manage release planning and launches in collaboration with our engineering and customer-success teams
- Work closely with customers and users to identify opportunities for product improvement and innovation