About The Position
Team8 has partnered with Moody’s Corporation (one of the “Big Three” companies for global financial services, headquartered in New York City) to create a global standard for measuring cyber risk. This joint venture will focus on developing innovative methods for assessing cyber risk through the collection and analysis of cyber telemetry about companies and use this information to develop a risk profile that Boards of Directors and business executives can use to further understand their cyber risk exposure.
We are looking to add our first Controller to lead the accounting functions as our business becomes more complex. This person will report to our General Counsel and work closely with the key stakeholders of the business to make sure the underlying financial infrastructure of our company is running smoothly.
What You’ll Do
- Lead efforts related to general accounting, revenue recognition, accounts payable, tax reporting, cash management, stock-based compensation, and other accounting-centric functions
- Maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Ideate and ultimately implement accounting policies and internal controls that span across all of our varied business units – both Israel and the US.
- Manage US and Israeli tax filing processes
- Manage corporate payroll, employee expense management, and benefits plan
- Manage external audit relationship and annual audit process
- Drive all aspects of the financial reporting process (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ensure unflinching accuracy throughout