About The Position
Monogoto is a cloud-based and API-driven global cellular connectivity provider, implementing secure IoT connectivity and Private 5G and LTE networks. The company offers an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution for the IoT industry and enterprise companies.
- Hands on
- Full stack
- Hiring and developing R&D personnel, building team/s
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals.
- Manage and develop the department’s resources with the goal of meeting or exceeding all deadlines and expectations.
- Develop new innovative products.
- Manage the new concept development and production scale up process.
- Accurately maintain R&D project records, proactively providing status reports as required.
- Collaborate with Operations to achieve project objectives.
- Prioritize and allocate resource needs to align with the business needs in both the short and long term, achieving a balance between product growth, productivity, business continuity and quality initiatives. Ensure project execution to achieve performance targets while meeting timing and budget constraints.
- Organization Development – Develop a team of engineers and scientists to deliver on the business goals and build future leaders through thoughtful succession planning.
- Mentoring, knowledge sharing and coaching in areas including product development, project management, data analysis, and intellectual property management.
- Perform general management duties- performance appraisals, ensuring safe and consistent work practices among the team, etc’
- Act as a team role model
- Project Leadership – Provide oversight of complex and sometimes global projects.
- Use business trends and customer needs to create actionable goals that create competitive advantage.
- Other duties as assigned