About The Position
Monogoto is a cloud-based and API-driven global cellular connectivity provider, implementing secure IoT connectivity and Private 5G and LTE networks. The company offers an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution for the IoT industry.
Monogoto is hiring an exceptional CFO to lead its overall finance and operations strategy and execution. The CFO will lead a Finance and Operation team and will work closely with the company leadership.
We are looking for an individual who is a leader and thrives in a fast-paced work environment, who is smart and is able to learn new topics quickly, with the ability to execute multiple complex projects at once. Who will ensure effective compliance, accounting, and treasury policies are in place and working. Provide financial clarity to evaluate future decisions.
This individual should have a successful track record of establishing and leading the Finance department in a startup, working in SaaS / IaaS / Usage-based companies, participating in Due Diligence, fundraising and working with Israeli LTDs
This role requires a mother-tongue level of English.
You will report to the CEO.
- Taking responsibility for an annual Finance and Operation plan, strategy, and team.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction through providing input on the company’s business plan, financial and tax strategies, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Set yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion (including fundraising).
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, operations, and treasury departments.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry; ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Report financial results to the board of directors; report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion (including fundraising plans).
- Communicate, engage and interact with the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial procedures.
- Select and engage consultants, auditors, and investors.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.