Illusive is a fast-paced startup with cutting-edge technology which eliminates the human attacker’s ability to execute lateral movement attacks by removing cached credential and connection information from endpoints, and by deploying deceptive data and systems throughout the environment.
At Illusive, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as teams and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment.
In this role you’ll work closely with our Global Sales Team and Customer Success Team in a client facing role to take an exhaustive approach to quantifying business value and risk of not implementing Illusive’s product suite. You’ll have a close-up view of a constantly evolving market and a hands-on approach to solving some of the biggest threats that global corporations face. This is a high-visibility role with the C-suite and a great opportunity to break into the cyber security space.
What will you do?
● Identify target operational and financial metrics impacted by Illusive’s solutions and use these metrics to develop a repeatable model to quantify business value.
● Attend client meetings in person and virtually to conduct in depth discovery on the customer’s current and future state, present analyses clearly and answer question about research confidently.
● Enable go-to-market teams to operate with a value-driven sales mindset to ensure that prospects and customers successfully understand the impact Illusive has on their businesses.
● Support the development of new and upgraded company assets, tools, and collateral, helping to develop the value engineering practice.
● Proven ability to create, present and defend business cases for F2000 investments and validation of Illusive solutions.
● An excellent verbal and written communicator: experience presenting data and findings to clients and/or consulting preferred.
● You’re adaptable and excited to work in a startup environment! The process may not exist yet, and you’re here to build it
● Undergraduate degree in business, economics, or a field focused on quantitative analysis (e.g. mathematics, engineering, sciences) or MBA preferred but not required.
● High level of proficiency with graphics & presentation software, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint specifically, to create impactful presentations.
● Experience in cyber and/or management consulting.