We’re looking for a partner-friendly and technical expert to help grow Illusive’s technology partners and managed detection & response partners. Reporting to the VP of Business Development & Operations, this person will be responsible for showcasing our solution to partners, gathering product requirements for partnerships and designing strategic product integration points. He/she will be responsible for overall partner operations as well as technically enabling our partner sales and customer success teams. If you like designing new security product solutions, love meeting new partners, enjoy taking risks, and want to be part of a fast-growing, multi-national security startup, this is the job for you!
– 15+ years experience in the advanced threat detection segment
– SOC operator experience, so you understand technically how products within the SOC interact
– Sales engineering experience, so you have the poise and articulation to demo and showcase our product
– Technical business development with MSSP/MDR or strategic technology partnerships
– Former Product Management experience is a plus
– Flexible timing: Eastern Time zone preference is preferred or, if in Central or Mountain time, flexibility in your day to work with Israel time and Pacific time zones.
– Ability to interact with partners and customers all over the world.