About The Position
Illusive eliminates the human attacker’s ability to execute lateral movement attacks by removing the cached credential and connection information that allows them to live off the land, and by deploying deceptive data and systems throughout the environment.
At Illusive, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as teams and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment.
We design and develop solutions that allow enterprise companies to take proactive steps to stop Advanced Attacks – And it works!
Feel you’re up for the challenge? We encourage you to apply!
In this role you will –
- Deliver technical and consulting services to Illusive customers
- Deliver architecture plans and pre-requisite information that fits Illusive into the unique customer environments
- Assist Illusive PM’s to set customer expectations, project scope, and resources required to successfully deliver to customer needs
- Assist Illusive PM’s to develop and communicate project, portfolio, and program status, risks, and issues to all levels of stakeholders, ranging from technical staff to executives
- Assist Illusive PM’s to work with internal teams to manage customer escalations, coordinating with customers and Illusive stakeholders (e.g., executive team, sales, product team, customer success managers, etc.)
- Be accountable for reliable and repeatable program delivery processes, metrics, and operational procedures
- Act as a technical solutions and onboarding expert to train services partners
- Develop a low-level technical knowledge of Illusive technologies
- Maintain technical knowledge of emerging Illusive technologies