About The Position
We are a fast-growing startup committed to building a team with uncommon talent. This requires a leader with the experience to lead investment in our talent, culture, and capabilities to fuel the growth of our business. This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at Illusive networks.
What you will do:
- You will partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their organizations. This will involve data-driven process creation, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolve employee relations issues, and managing programs that help develop staff.
- Develop HR strategies, identify appropriate solutions and ensure their implementation within the broader HR guidelines and framework of illusive.
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
- Conduct organizational and talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability
- Global operational responsibility on HR organizational processes.
- Responsible for data entry to the HR systems.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of our team members
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization