About The Position
The Director, Global Alliances is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and revenue, all partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Technology Partners and System Integrator.
Reporting to the CRO, the Director of Global Alliances, as an individual contributor, will have primary responsibility to contribute centrally to growth of the sales business units by accelerating the scale and performance of our channel ecosystem. This leader is responsible for leading overall partner strategy, and driving execution of channel centric GTM programs across our portfolio of security solutions. This role is a front line level general management role that is a high impact, quota-carrying, sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
- Develop and implement the overall Alliance global strategy for the field and individual responsibility for Americas.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Define a go-to-market strategy for a small but very active portfolio of strategic technology partners.
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution.
- Create and drive alliance programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and resources.
- Work cross-functionally to develop alliance marketing programs, an enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications and training, collateral, etc.
- Drive interlocks and strategic account planning between channel, field sales, specialists, engineering, marketing and professional services.
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing.
- Run weekly forecasting processes to provide visibility to Illusive’s GTM leadership pipeline status and potential to achieve target bookings, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving target bookings.