Sygnia is a top-tier cyber technology and services company that provides high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience, and respond to and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry, and has some of the world’s top talents in cybersecurity. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force,” Sygnia applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics, and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
The Sygnia Marketing team is looking for a Global Marketing Events Manager, to own the global events strategy, map relevant industry events and maximize physical and online activities and presence. This role will lead events execution for industry conferences, regional sponsorships, and Sygnia-hosted events to drive pipeline and qualified leads.
• Create overall strategy, evaluating the best events to sponsor and/or participate in to drive lead generation
• Own the events related yearly budget
• Liaise with Finance and Legal to negotiate and close contracts
• Manage events end to end including messaging, speaking session prep, vendor relations, site selection, staffing, signage, giveaways
• Manage project details, timelines, budget, and deliverables
• Develop event-specific goals and lead gen targets
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, primarily within the Sales dep to achieve goals
• 5+ years of experience managing events in global organizations
• 2+ years of experience in Cybersecurity companies
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong project management skills, highly organized and detail oriented
• Experience in managing 3rd party contractors and other vendors
• Willingness to travel extensively
• A team player, who collaborates with partners at all levels
• Excellent English – verbal and written