FundGuard is revolutionizing the investment funds technology space, offering game-changing operational and technology efficiencies and paving the way for financial and operational innovation.
FundGuard is a cloud-based investment funds operating system powered by artificial intelligence. It helps asset and fund managers administer investments across mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds, insurance, and pension. FundGuard leverages modern cloud technologies and a revolutionary multi-dimension real-time design to transform an underserved industry that is limited today by archaic, primarily on-premise, batch based and non-scalable technology.
The company is led by an experienced team with successful exits, and backed by strong venture firms – recently raised a $12 million Series A round, following successful pilots with the largest investment banks in the US and Europe.
We are growing, looking for talented software engineers to join us.
● Own new and existing features, all the way from design, implementation and testing to production for financial data solutions.
● Prototyping ideas and building new products on top of our growing ecosystem of services and libraries.
● Collaborating with full-stack and data-science teams to design custom integrations that fit seamlessly into our clients’ workflows.
● Working closely with our product team to research and design new core capabilities that bring to life the company’s strategy.
● Expert level experience coding in Java with Spring, and open-source environment, using big-data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis, Hadoop, MongoDB
● Experience in data profiling, complex sampling, statistical testing, and performing test of reliability on enterprise data
● Machine Learning and Data Modelling experience, working with standard formats (ie Avro, JSON, Parquet)
● Strong skills working with very large data sets with a variety of tools; experience in dealing with performance and scaling issues
● Academic degree from leading universities- A must
● Financial understanding – Nice advantage