FundGuard is revolutionizing the investment funds technology space, offering game-changing operational and technology efficiencies and paving the way for financial and operational innovation.
FundGuard is a cloud-based investment funds operating system powered by artificial intelligence. It helps asset and fund managers administer investments across mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds, insurance, and pension. FundGuard leverages modern cloud technologies and a revolutionary multi-dimension real-time design to transform an underserved industry that is limited today by archaic, primarily on-premise, batch based and non-scalable technology.
The company is led by an experienced team with successful exits, and backed by strong venture firms – recently raised a $12 million Series A round, following successful pilots with the largest investment banks in the US and Europe.
We are growing, looking for talented software engineers to join us.
We are looking for an experienced team lead to join us.
In this role you will lead our professional FS team, communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and be a technical leader through your guidance, collaboration and mentoring of engineering staff.
● Lead a scrum team of experienced FS developers
● Recruiting, mentoring and guiding the developers in the team.
● Emphasize high development standards, such as clean code, separation of concern and testing.
● Growing and strengthening our frontend infrastructure.
● In charge of designing a data-driven UI, rich in graphs and tables using the latest ReactJS.
● In charge of performant, testable and simple purely-functional code.
● Work with typing (TypeScript).
● At Least 3 years of experience as a Team lead and 10 years overall experience as web developer.
● Managing offshore development teams – Big advantage.
● Expert level experience in web technologies (React, TypeScript, NodeJS, CSS)
● Experience in building enterprise grade applications, that are highly responsive supporting high volume of concurrent users
● Experience with SPA applications, performance optimization, functional testing, integration testing and unit tests.