FundGuard is revolutionizing the investment funds technology space, offering game-changing operational and technology efficiencies and paving the way for financial and operational innovation.
FundGuard is a cloud-based investment funds operating system powered by artificial intelligence. It helps asset and fund managers administer investments across mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds, insurance, and pension. FundGuard leverages modern cloud technologies and a revolutionary multi-dimension real-time design to transform an underserved industry that is limited today by archaic, primarily on-premise, batch based and non-scalable technology.
The company is led by an experienced team with successful exits, and backed by strong venture firms – recently raised a $12 million Series A round, following successful pilots with the largest investment banks in the US and Europe.
We are growing, looking for talented software engineers to join us.
● Design, implement and maintain AWS cloud-native solutions using “infrastructure as code” methodologies
● Operate and develop microservice containerized applications backed by cutting edge technologies
● Design, build and implement deep observation and monitoring tools and methods (DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana)
● Work as part of the R&D teams to provide infrastructural solutions and support
● Research and implement best DevOps practices and processes including automation, Provisioning, CI/CD, infrastructure and architecture.
● Work with developers and automation engineers to architect solutions that increase efficiency, scale and reliability.
● A minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience:
○ 3y Proven experience with Kubernetes & Dockers (must)
○ 3y Proven experience with AWS as an administrator in a production environment (must)
● At least 2 years of software development experience in OOP (Java / Python / JS)
○ IT and System scripts are not enough
● Expert level experience with big-data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis, Hadoop, MongoDB.
● Extensive experience with CI systems (AzureDevops advantage) and Git (must)
● Operational, systems and networking knowledge
● Strong passion for details and tackling complex tasks
● Leader, team player, fast learner and has a “get things done” attitude
● Excellent cross-functional communication skills