FundGuard is the new generation investment accounting utility for asset managers and their service providers. Our cloud-native, AI-powered operating system and technology platform are transforming investment operations. FundGuard existentially changes asset servicing to enable reduced fees and the ability to offer new and innovative products, including crypto-asset services, at scale, today and tomorrow.
The company is led by an experienced team with successful exits and has raised more than $57 million, backed by strategic partners including Citi and State Street Corp, venture firms Blumberg Capital, LionBird Ventures, and Team8 Capital among others.
We offer an exciting work opportunity where you’ll develop one of the more robust enterprise applications with deep financial engines, while using cutting-edge cloud technologies.
latest industry recognition about us:
We are looking for an experienced team lead to join us!
In this role, you will lead our professional FS team, communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and be a technical leader through your guidance, collaboration, and mentoring of engineering staff.
We are located in Azrieli Center Tel Aviv.
Visit us: fundguard.com/careers
Follow us: linkedin.com/fundguard
● Lead a scrum team of experienced BE and FE developers
● Recruiting, mentoring, and guiding the developers in the team
● Emphasize high development standards, such as clean code, separation of concern, and testing
● Growing and strengthening our frontend infrastructure
● In charge of designing a data-driven UI, rich in graphs and tables using the latest ReactJS
● In charge of performant, testable, and simple purely-functional code
● Work with typing (TypeScript)
● At Least 2 years of experience as a Team lead and 5 years overall experience as a web developer
● Expert level experience in web technologies (React, TypeScript, NodeJS, CSS)
● Experience in building enterprise-grade applications, that are highly responsive supporting a high volume of concurrent users
● Experience with SPA applications, performance optimization, functional testing, integration testing, and unit tests