About The Position
Team8 is a venture group that builds and invests in technology companies at the intersection of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data, fintech, digital health, enterprise software, and infrastructure. We rethink ventures to give entrepreneurs an unfair advantage, accelerating success in an increasingly competitive landscape. Team8’s leadership team includes primarily operators with valuable experience and diversified perspectives. It includes unicorn founders, bank and fintech CEOs, and former leaders of Unit 8200, Israel’s elite military technology and intelligence agency.
Team8 is looking for a talented Event and Operation Lead.
Responsibilities for Events
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts-end-to-end responsibility for delivering events: concept, planning, production, and execution of events
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors
- Negotiating sponsorship deals
- Handling all event logistics
- Handling budgeting and invoicing
- Coordinate with other teams in the organization, among others the operations team, HR, marketing, business development, etc.
- Create reports to report back to management
- Take part in all events and make sure all aspects are handled
Responsibilities for Operations
- Provide daily support to our Tel-Aviv office by anticipating and automating office needs
- Oversee all daily office functions ensuring a satisfying work environment
- Respond to day-to-day office issues and employee requests
- Create an office environment that promotes creativity and productivity
- Monitor office budget accounting and paying vendors