Duality is a New Jersey/Israel based start-up at the forefront of developing and commercializing Privacy Enhanced Technology (PET) solutions. Our mission is to enable organizations to collaborate on sensitive data while protecting data privacy, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance.
We lead the best-of-breed open-source privacy software projects and use them in our commercial offerings. We recently won CB Insights’ AI 100, the RegTech 100 Awards and the AIFinTech 100 Awards. We’re well-funded and backed by Intel Capital, LG Ventures, Team8, Hearst Ventures, and additional leading investors.
Founded in 2016 by world leaders in the fields of data science and cryptography – including Prof. Shafi Goldwasser, a Turing Award winner, a Prof. Vinod Vaikuntanathan, an associate professor at MIT and a Godel prize winner, and Dr. Kurt Rohloff, a recipient of a DARPA Director’s Fellowship.
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team and drive Duality’s product, translate the vision into strategy and actions. This position requires extensive experience in product managing from a global enterprise software environment.
In this position you will report to our VP Product and work closely with various stakeholders both internal, such as sales & marketing, developers and scientists, and external client and partners.
• Lead and own product areas and business objectives
• Translate the product vision into product concepts, strategy, and roadmap
• Conduct product research for complex business and technical use cases
• Manage the product development lifecycle
• Engage with users to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and
collaborate with them to build our solution
• Work with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, solution engineers, sales & marketeers, and designers to find and solve problems
• At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Product Manager for a technical enterprise software (B2B) product.
• Experience working in a start-up environment (inbound & outbound)
• A strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA and release
• Tech-savvy with strong understanding and experience with data analysis or AI/ML technologies
• Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Self-learning individual with problem-solving skills while acting as a team player
Desired skills (advantage):
• Development experience
• A degree in statistics or mathematics (Bsc. or Msc.)
• Experience with privacy-preserving technologies, cryptography, federated
learning, synthetic data or multi-party computation