Duality is a well-funded B2B tech start-up in the field of data privacy, offering data collaboration solutions for enterprises in the financial services, pharmaceutical, telecom sectors, and more. We are looking for an initiative and creative Marketing Manager who is passionate about content to support the Head of Corporate Marketing in building out our inbound and outbound marketing processes.
Duality is a thought leader in its space and the Marketing Manager will help make our voice stand out in different industries and support our go-to-market process.
– Create engagement with top-level stakeholders through content campaigns, webinars, conferences, social media presence, etc.
– Write long- and short-form content working with sales, product (marketing), and technical stakeholders within the company
– Support our co-selling and co-marketing activities with industry partners
– Create and produce marketing collateral (brochures, presentations, etc.)
– Develop web content, update and maintain website
– Produce graphic assets working with our design studio from brief to implementation
– Feed our social media channels
– Monitor, report and help optimize performance of our digital channels
● 5+ years’ experience in B2B tech marketing, preferably in marcom, content or inbound marketing
● Native EN speaker, excellent writing skills
● Track record in varied content creation: collateral, blogs, web content, landing pages, etc.
● Ability to grasp complex technology and business applications and translate them into compelling stories
● Hands-on experience with marketing tech stack: website CMS, campaign management (familiarity with marketing automation and Hubspot an advantage)
● Experience in working with external suppliers (design, website developer, etc.)
● Social media management
● Team player; quick learner; detail-oriented; used to working in fast-paced environments
We have a flexible WFH/WFO culture, with 2 days at the office in Tel Aviv required.