About The Position
Duality is a leading provider of Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETs), aimed at enabling organizations to collaborate on sensitive data while protecting data privacy, confidentiality and regulatory compliance. Duality productizes a ground-breaking technology, protecting data in use and was recognized as a World Economic Forum (WEF) Technology Pioneer and Gartner Cool Vendor in Privacy Preservation in analytics; Duality is well funded, backed by Intel Capital, Team8, Hearst Ventures and other leading investors.
About the Job
We are seeking a Pre-Sales Solution Architect who will own an essential part of the customer buying journey by designing and implementing the right solutions for our prospects, while focusing on their business challenges and the Duality’s solution value proposition.
- Engaging with prospects and clients to understand their business challenges, and technical and functional requirements, from both current and aspirational perspectives.
- Delivering product presentations to prospects and clients’ technical and management personnel, while providing subject matter expertise on Duality products, and articulating how the features and benefits address the customer’s requirements including competitive advantages.
- Collaborating with internal subject matter experts and technical architects to devise client solutions.
- Positioning and designing solutions for specific requirements and articulating how value and business benefits can be achieved
- Supporting the pre-sales process by leading product demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, and product evaluations while working with prospects and the Duality sales and product team
- Completing RFPs and RFIs
- Consolidating customers’ requirements and communicating them to product management and R&D teams.
- Supporting tests, evaluations, demonstrations, and documentation of best practices for Beta versions and new product capabilities.
- Participating in virtual and physical events