Duality Technologies is hiring a full-time data scientist. The candidate will report to our Head of Data Science. Typical responsibilities include designing efficient data science / ML/ AI algorithms that leverage our proprietary encryption technologies.
The successful candidate will develop prototypes of their designs, and will work with our engineering team to integrate solutions into a production privacy-protecting data science product. The candidate is expected to work with our team’s crypto engineers and software engineers as they implement these solutions. We are interested in candidates who have had exposure to a mixture of data science / ML / AI techniques. Experience software engineering, such as implementing C/C++, Java or Python is beneficial but not critical.
We are interested in candidates at all levels from a fresh PhD graduate to experienced researchers / scientists / engineers. The candidate is expected to work from our offices in Tel Aviv or metro New York city. Occasional travel to other offices in Cambridge MA, metro New York City or Tel Aviv is expected. The position is not necessarily customer facing, but we would welcome candidates with experience and interest in working directly with our customers.
• A PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a related field.
• Experience prototyping data science technologies.
• An ability and willingness to work on a team.
Additional Skills / Experiences:
• Experience integrating or deploying in high-assurance production environments
• Experience working in a start-up.
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment