We are a new and fast-growing cybersecurity startup, focusing on Cloud Data Security and based in Tel- Aviv.
We were founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their companies and are well funded by top cyber security investors including Team8, Merlin, CrowdStrike, and CyberArk.
We offer the only cloud-native platform that provides a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
At Dig Security, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced Sales Engineer with Security and Cloud backgrounds who will partner with our engineering and sales teams to provide innovative cyber security solutions. The Sales Engineer will build a strong business justification for the end-user while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
Roles and responsibilities
● Build and maintain relationships with partners and customers
● Design technical solutions to meet customers’ business, technical, and/or financial goals.
● Assist Regional Sales account executives with technically qualifying new sales opportunities.
● Conduct effective and compelling product demonstrations to customers.
● Articulate, differentiate and demonstrate Dig’s solutions and services through presentations, demos, and POCs with customers.
● Conduct presentations and demos at security conferences.
● Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
● Actively share knowledge and best practices with peers.
● We are looking for candidates based on the US east coast.
● 5+ years of professional sales engineering experience in security products.
● Strong understanding of cloud technology: AWS, Azure, GCP- A Must!
● Familiarity with Data security- Big advantage.
● Outstanding customer service and a master of relationship and solution selling.
● Ability to quickly learn products, processes, and purchasing drivers to find and close opportunities effectively.
● Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
● Must have experience selling with channel partners.
● High level of accountability and ownership of goals and performance targets.
● Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.