About Dig Security
Dig Security is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, focused on Cloud Data Security. We help large enterprises discover, monitor, protect and govern their cloud data assets through a unified policy engine.
Our company is headquartered in Tel-Aviv (Israel) but has a growing presence in the US.
We are founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their cyber security companies – Dan Benjamin, Gad Akuka, and Ido Azran.
We raised $45M in funding from top Cyber security investors including Team8, SignalFire, Crowdstrike, Okta, Cyberark, Felicis, and Merlin Cyber.
We offer the only cloud-native platform that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Senior Python Developer, you will research, design, and implement cloud security products using the most up-to-date and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks, across all cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc). You will build and be responsible for high-performance, massively scalable, always-available cloud-based systems.
● At least 5 years of experience with Python and Python based frameworks (FastAPI, Flask etc’)
● Experience in commercial or open-source software development.
● Experience with design and architecting large and scalable cloud-based applications.
● Experience working with databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.).
● Good understanding of data structures.
● Experience working in an agile and dynamic environment.
● Outstanding drive and communication skills.
Nice to have:
● BSc in Computer Science and/or elite software army unit graduate.
● Experience with Microservices architecture (Kubernetes, GKE, EKS, AKS, Docker, Serverless, etc).
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and cloud infra. Have the ability to “make stuff work" on top of writing good code.
● Experience with big-data architectures (using Kafka, Splank, Flink, etc).
● Familiarity with Cyber Technologies, Information Security and Software Security, etc.